9/16/13

Blue Drama at the Window, with Handkerchief.


Joke #1 - "Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Sylvia. This is my handkerchief, but this NOT my sputum. Alert the staff that we have an unwelcome nose in the manor!"

Joke #2 - "Mary, I'm glad you're sitting down. I have alarming news about our son Thurman. Apparently he is a laudanum fancier. Also, he imbibes absinthe at inopportune moments. I just read about it on his The Facial Booke."

Joke #3 - "Sometimes I just carry a pocket square to go down to breakfast, because, you know, informality and all that. But some days, if I'm feeling especially luxurious, I'll carry a whole handkerchief! I know it's decadent, but I always say 'life's too short', don't you think, ladies? I said 'Don't you agree, ladies?'"

Joke #4 - "I got this handkerchief from my grandfather, who has it back in The Wars. Sometimes I can't help but wonder how I'll pass on the legacy. I can't imagine how many nose-blowings it's had blown into it by who knows how many noses. Must be thousands. Anyway, is lunch ready, Sylvia?

Joke #5 comes to us from Jim Dillon. How could I miss the obvious magic trick angle? Damn, you Jim. - "And now . . . HEY PRESTO!!!" [removes kerchief with flourish] Damn. Still blue."

Joke #6 comes to us from Jim again, with another cracking spot color joke I wish I'd thought of. Thanks, Jim! - "Definitely hers. I'd recognize that blue nail polish anywhere. Better get the ransom together. If you need me I'll be in that other room, where everything is green."

Joke #7 just slides under the door thanks to MonsieurLeFancyChaudBoules_Deux. - "You see dear, It doesn't matter how many times I wipe off these damn glasses. Your mother still looks like Napoleon in that hat..."

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.  -Mgmt.]

Click for big.


3 comments:

Jim D. said...

"And now . . . HEY PRESTO!!!"
[removes kerchief with flourish]
"Damn. Still blue."

Jim D. said...

"Definitely hers. I'd recognize that blue nail polish anywhere. Better get the ransom together. If you need me I'll be in that other room, where everything is green."

Anonymous said...

"You see dear, It doesn't matter how many times I wipe off these damn glasses. Your mother still looks like Napoleon in that hat..."

MonsieurLeFancyChaudBoules_Deux

Post a Comment