5/14/13

Blind dinner.

Joke #1 - "Mmm! This dinner is great, honey! Now, can I have a blindfold for my mouth, too?"

Joke #2 - "Soooo, what did everybody hear and/or smell today?"

Joke #3 - Focus testing lima beans, June, 1939. So far, all respondents seem to prefer the centipedes. Further testing is required to find something people will refuse in favor of lima beans. Researchers considering setting the centipedes on fire and re-testing.

Joke #4 - "Surprise! I'll bet none of you guessed you've been eating Folger's Crystals!"

Joke #5 - Making the most of every minute of the day, the Floobsons find it easier to sleep during meals if they wear eye shades.

Joke #6 - "You know, I know this meatloaf doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is dreary and kind of dry, with a funny aftertaste, and leaves a weird puddle on the plate that smells like feet. After nine years, you know what I realize? Ignorance is shit."

Joke #7 - "Okay, imagine you're eating dinner at a legless hovertable in a milky yellow void with three strangers. Now, take off your blindfolds!

Joke #8 comes to us from the Associated Press. Just kidding. It's from Misterfancyhotballs_2 - Yes, it's dinner time with the contestants of "What's My Flatulence?"- Now you need to match which Star had the Broccoli, the Cabbage, the Asparagus or the 5-Alarm Chili, before THEY let you know!! (The audience will now put on their nose-plugs).


[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.  -Mgmt.]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's dinner time with the contestants of "What's My Flatulence?"- Now you need to match which Star had the Broccoli, the Cabbage, the Asparagus or the 5-Alarm Chili, before THEY let you know!! (The audience will now put on their nose-plugs).

MisterFancyHotBalls_2

Post a Comment