11/11/10

My Two Sons and a Whiny Dork.


Joke #1 - A rare production photo of Andy Garcia in his supporting role in the all high-waisted version of Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

Joke #2 - "Dammit, Colonel, people are going to DIE! Your new chicken recipe is TOO CRUNCHY!"

Joke #3 - "Father, if you think I'm going to let you walk out of this office wearing black socks with a white suit, you're out of your mind."

Joke #3 - "Now you listen to me, Dr. Gloom. Either you disarm those missiles, or I'll have Bertrand over there finish sitting on that whoopie cushion, and I don't think You'll like what happens next."

Joke #4 -  "Gary, I'm tired of having you in the family. It's time you were taught a lesson from your brother Cecil and someone I call 'new Gary'."

Joke #5 - The climactic "father's permission" scene from updated version of The Marriage of Figaro, Figaro and Figaro.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, this is one odd scene. That is totally Andy Garcia. And what's up with the teal argyle sox on Betrand? But there are elements I really like about the painting. The white suit on the Colonel gives the artist an opportunity to play with light and dark... is he suggesting a strong duality in the character? Does he have more secrets than just a secret recipe? Perhaps it has something to do with whatever he is hiding in his right hand. -- Non Mouse

Post a Comment