2/17/15

The window visit.



Joke #1 - "Elope? Oh, my goodness! This is so sudden! What's your name?"

Joke #2 - "Why, yes, I would be interested in learning more about Mormonism. I'll be right out. I'll need a few minutes to get ready. You can use the time to get your crazy story straight."

Joke #3 - He'd done it again. Margaret was so disappointed. Gerald had stayed out too late, had a few drinks, and lost his keys to the window.

Joke #4 - Margaret was a little disappointed. She'd always carried in her heart a girlish dream of eloping, but in her fantasy, the window she climbed out of had been a bay window, or an awning window, or maybe a casement window... anything but a boring old single hung. It wasn't even double-glazed.  -Steamy excerpt from the Pella Monthly Romance Serial.

Joke #5 - It was getting harder and harder for Uber's drivers to do business while staying a step ahead of the law.

Joke #6 - "Aww, mom was wrong. You're not just the wind. You're not even just a twig brushing against the siding. You're just an ordinary desperate fugitive."

Joke #7 - "Why, hello, unemployable drifter! You must be running for congress. Just a moment. I'll get my rifle."

Jim D. sent us a very timely joke #8, which is probably more captivating than the movie! - "Honey, please understand! The flying monkey uniform, no problem, I can deal with that, I even liked it, but I was just suffocating in that mask, and waiting for you to break into the castle was just too . . . can't we just go see Fifty Shades of Grey and come up with some more pedestrian fantasies to act out?"

Joke #9 comes to us from an International Man/Woman of Mystery. Let's have a big hand for Anonymous! - "Yes Eunice, that totally hurt when you slammed the window on my fingers. And I believe by the smell, that I've just filled an entire leg of my trousers...

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.   -Mgmt.]





2 comments:

Jim D. said...

"Honey, please understand! The flying monkey uniform, no problem, I can deal with that, I even liked it, but I was just suffocating in that mask, and waiting for you to break into the castle was just too . . . can't we just go see Fifty Shades of Grey and come up with some more pedestrian fantasies to act out?"

Anonymous said...

Joke #8 "Yes Eunice, that totally hurt when you slammed the window on my fingers. And I believe by the smell, that I've just filled an entire leg of my trousers...

Post a Comment