7/1/15

Towing



Joke #1 - First she had used the "fake emergency phone call", and then the simple narcolepsy ploy, but now Janine's bad date escape tricks had become surprisingly intricate.

Joke #2 - This was a good find. A nice clean Cadillac. No rust. Gus would get a good price for it in Saudi Arabia. He just had to "clean out" the inside.

Joke #3 - Janine should have known better. One does not simply leave Scientology.

Joke #4 - Darn it, kids! You shouldn't just run off and have sex in the back of a car. Come with me and do it in church, where the Lord can see... oh yeah, and me too.

Joke #5 - The hook finally caught on the bumper. Now the car was as hot as the tow truck. All Gus had to do was wait for the capacitors to charge and throw the switch. He could taste those kids already.

Joke #6 - "Okay, the hook's on. Gimme a second and I'll have that bumper off in a jiffy."

Joke #7 - "Sorry, you're not allowed to park that here. City of Chicago's got laws, you know, and I got a job to do. Your parents can go to the impound lot in the morning to pick up your corpses."

Joke #8 - "Howdy, young lady! You seem to have some kind of fella lodged in your vagina. Just a second. I got a hook for that. Nope. Doggone it. That's the bumper."

Long time listener never-time caller Jim D. gave us joke #9. thanks, Jim! - "That's right, you're in a stolen car. Belongs to me. Rax Quigley. Even got my name on it. I'm Rax Quigley. Shoulda read that before you stole it."

Medium-time listener and frequent zinger Mat Black sent us joke #10. Thanks, Mat! - Deadliest Catch: Season 24...with memories of the now extinct Alaskan King all but a hazy memory; the intrepid fisherman set their focus on Classic Cadillacs and the like.

[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.  -Mgmt.]

Click for big.


1 comments:

Jim D. said...

"That's right, you're in a stolen car. Belongs to me. Rax Quigley. Even got my name on it. I'm Rax Quigley. Shoulda read that before you stole it."

Post a Comment