3/1/16

Roll over, sir.

Joke #1 - "You know, doc, I think the answer for two across is "xylophone".

Joke #2 - "That's weird, doctor. I never heard of an "anal tap" before.

Joke #3 - "As the first doctor to develop a procedure, I get to name it. So, if you don't sit still and quit whining, I'm gonna call it a 'sissybabypussypantsotomy', in honor of the first recipient... YOU, sissy baby pussy pants."

Joke #4 - "Uh, his mom's name isn't 'Doug'. Is there a tattoo eraser on that thing?"

Joke #5 - "Now, you may feel a slight blinding agony in a second."

Joke #6 - September, 1950. The auspicious first attepmpted procedure to surgically "turn that frown upside down".

Joke #7 - "As the first tattoo artist to develop a tattoo, I get to name it. So, I think I'll call it a 'tramp stamp'".

Joke #8 - "Well, I was going to ask how long it's been since your last bowel movement, but... mystery solved."

Joke #9 - "You know, doc, I don't think the answer for two across is spelled "vertobray".

Mr. SewMyHeineyPants_2 just can't walk past a good butt joke. He popped one out for us today! Joke #10 - "Hey Doc, I don't think sewing that up will make it stop 'oozing'... are you new at this?"...

Mr. FancyAwardsPants_2 was not to be left out of all the ass humor. When we think of ass jokes, we will always have you in mind, MFAP! Joke #11 - "Today, doctors successfully removed an Oscar from Meryl Streep's rectum...then proceeded to hand it to Leonardo DiCaprio - Film at Eleven"




[Commenter jokes will be added to the post.    -Mgmt.]


Click for 1000 px.

Click for 1000 px.

Click for 1000 px.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joke #10 - "Hey Doc, I don't think sewing that up will make it stop 'oozing'... are you new at this?"...

Mr. SewMyHeineyPants_2

Anonymous said...

Joke #11 - "Today, doctors successfully removed an Oscar from Meryl Streep's rectum...then proceeded to hand it to Leonardo DiCaprio - Film at Eleven"

Mr. FancyAwardsPants_2

Post a Comment