7/8/14

Suit Tube


Joke #1 - Taco Bell appreciation suit.

Joke #2 - After murdering the captain, the enemy astronaut somehow escaped the cargo bay, though no one saw him leave. Space Police were dumbfounded.

Joke #3 - Charlie McCarthy's space suit.

Joke #4 - Snooki's gynecologist.

Joke #5 - "Doug! Thank god you're alive! Look, we've got an emergency. Somewhere on this ship is an astronaut that's actually the pseudopod of a giant space octopus. The security chief says we should... Doug?"

Joke #6 - There is a condom for every fetish.

Click for big.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That ship hated me. It hated me because I talked to it. I got very bored and depressed, so I went and plugged myself into its external computer feed. I talked to the computer at great length and explained my view of the universe to it.....It committed suicide."

Mr. FancyBestBangSinceTheBig_1

Jim D. said...

"Oh great. The paranoid android."

Post a Comment